If you are a jet setter holding multiple itineraries, you want the privilege of having all your travel plans organized in just a snap. TripIt is just like having an assistant to help you put orders your itinerary from travel bookings to reservation, to finding right hotel, restaurant or even getting a rent for car that suite your needs.
TripIt is a free online service that helps travelers organize and integrate their travel plans in a single online travel itinerary plan. Having this travel application handy will keep you from the hassle of maintaining multiple-destination trips even if booked at different travel agencies.
Cool features of TripIt:
- This travel tool is available for mobile devices like Blackberry, iPhones and Android thereby access to your itinerary is easily within reach.
- Allows integration with Google apps.
- It shows directions, weather and maps in your online itinerary.
- It has the ability to let you access your itinerary via internet, share it, print it and allows integration with social networking sites.
- TripIt has this "TripIt To Me" attribute that lets you get your trip information from anywhere you have access to email including mobile devices. By sending a command to email@example.com, you will get the results right away. To illustrate, email "get trip" to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will email back your current trip itinerary.
Command: Get flight today
Result: All flights with departure for today
Command: Get hotel 07/01/03
Result: All hotel reservations that include stay date of 01 July 2013
Command: Get restaurant today
Result: Restaurant reservation details for today
Command: Get trip
Result: Entire itinerary for current trip
Command: Get trip 07/01/13
Result: Entire itinerary for your 01 July 2013 trip
Command: Get schedule tomorrow
Result: Full schedule of tomorrow, across your trips
Result: Latest list of currently available TripIt To Me Commands
How to Use TripIt