Google Forms Tutorial

It’s amazing to note that as an ordinary folk like me, I can now create form easily. Yes! Easy as abc. Thanks to Google Forms! I was able to generate an electronic form or survey that is so simple and uncomplicated to fill out. There’s versatility and one has the preference to choose from the question option whether it is text, paragraph text, grid, scale rating or multiple choice according to one's use. From a simple to a complex web form like that of Google Forms which is a built-in tool in the Google Docs, data collected can be embedded into the website or blog and automatically collated in the Google Spreadsheet for results analysis with added graphs and computations.

Here are 5 cool reasons for me to use Google Forms and I am sharing my tutorial too.

1. It's free. Can sign-in using my own Gmail account.
2. User friendly and hassle free. Even a kid can create a form or survey in a snap.
3. Convenient. Easy sharing of collected data for collaboration.
4. Ability to gather all email addresses of all respondents.
5. Data gathered is analyzed in Google Spreadsheet.
6. It can embed into website or blogs.

Till my next tutorial . . . . .

Mary Ann_Cucio_how to Use Google Forms


No comments:

Post a Comment